Author Topic: How many posts do I need to submit before... ?  (Read 545 times)

Offline ufo

• Off to a Start
How many posts do I need to submit before... ?
« on: November 29, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »
I notice that on the left under each poster's pseudonym and icon, there is a cute phrase describing how prolific a poster this is.

Where is the table showing the complete list of these phrases and the number of posts required to have each phrase appear below your icon?

How many posts did Godslayer need before getting the honorific of "stopped going outside?"   :)
The spiteful and smiteful Abrahamaic God is the most unpleasant character in all of fiction.

I don't have a god-shaped hole in my soul.  You have a reason-shaped hole in your head!

From The Onion:  "God answers paralyzed boy's prayer.  Gods answer: 'No!'  "

Offline Beleth

• Doing his part to provide an intellectually challenging environment for rational, polite discussion.
  • Too Much Spare Time
Re: How many posts do I need to submit before... ?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »
Where is the table showing the complete list of these phrases and the number of posts required to have each phrase appear below your icon?

It's in a super-sekrit admin-only area.  :(

If I posted it, then everyone would know where the easter eggs were!
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

Offline Jim S

• I demand that you shoot me now!
  • Too Much Spare Time
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 02:15:55 PM »
Go play in a couple mafia games.  You'll blow through titles in no time at all.
A bit of dumb, On a flea, On the wing, On the fly, On the frog, On the bump, On the log, In the hole, In the middle of the sea of awesome.

Offline Shadow Of A Doubt

• Well Established
  • Itinerant fantasist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 03:59:09 AM »
I notice that on the left under each poster's pseudonym and icon, there is a cute phrase describing how prolific a poster this is.

How many posts did Godslayer need before getting the honorific of "stopped going outside?"   :)

Go to "View the memberlist" and you can get some idea of the cutoffs.
"What, are you also proposing some magical colour midway between black and white?  Shall we call it "whack", maybe, or "blite"?  Nice imagination there, buddy."
amysrevenge

personate-rain